Reaching 39 weeks………

38 wks 5 days

I’m almost 39 weeks now. I have to say that I had no idea that I would get this far to begin with and also i had no idea how impatient I would be either.

Although I have to say that it is within my nature to NOT be patient but I had no idea it was going to be like this.

I guess I hate the fact that I have no saying on any of it, no control what so ever and that drives me nuts.

I’ve been really, super emotional about it all. I can just look up at Tom and start crying for no reason. I do it all the time now a days, I have no idea why but I do.

Today I’m going to see my OB later in the day and I’m super anxious to know what he’s going to say. Perhaps no so much anxious but nervous. I’m afraid that he’s going to make me wait it out and see and that scares me to death.

I had an OB that would absolutely NOT go over your due date because of the increased chances of still births and after doing some research I found out the same information. With that being said, I do NOT want to go over my due date.

I know what you’re thinking, a lot of women go past their due date and blah blah blah. The problem that I have is simple. Those women do not know their conception date, it’s all a guess on their part. My situation is much different. I guess that’s the good (or bad) thing about doing infertility treatment, we’ve known all along exactly how far we are and there’s no denying it.

Which means that when I reach 40 wks I’ve actually reach 40 weeks…’s not a guess, it’s for sure. There’s no 2 weeks of give and take here.

As far as symptoms……well, what can I say about that. I’ve been miserable. Every little movement hurts at this point. Last night was horrible. I went to bed and took with me my infamous glass of water with tons of ice. Half way through it this really bad heartburn kicked in. Over what? Water? Are you kidding me?!

So there I was wanting to sleep and not being able to (like always). I’m lucky that Tom is able to sleep anywhere, anytime. the lights on or the TV blasting does not disturb him at all. LOL

Patryck already has 2 body guards. LOL

I took some Tums but it only lasted for about 30 minutes and the heartburn was back.

I finally was able to fall asleep around midnight and I was up again at 2am……….I was feeling so much pressure and was so uncomfortable. I got up and went to empty my bladder…..of course that on itself took some time.  I was up again at 4 am and then again when Tom left to work.

Seriously, I was feeling so uncomfortable that laying down was making things worse. So I had to get up and get moving.

I just hope that I don’t hear what I think I’m going to hear today at the doctor’s office. I’m stressing out. AHHHHHH


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s